Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Am I Happy? part 2

"Yuri, finally I see your smile again!"
"Agree, long time didn't see you can laugh like this crazy."

When I heard from them about my happiness are back, I really happy.
This because I really free from my burden and the "power of duck"(stress)
But actually am I really happy already?

Although I free, yes I free...
But my heart still told me once I still in this group, I never happy as well as usual, this because of my responsibility to this group.
Although they didn't put me in blacklist, but I hope they can.
At least, I can free from anything about this group like my friend.

Yes, I not need to do the stuff, but when I see my members do, I also want to do.
I really don't how to release all of this things.
I really tired, every night I have to burn the midnight oil for all the night.
And then sick!!!

I really want to out from this group, please help me, my dear GOD!!!
I want to be happy again and again!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snow and Rain