Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Study Week ~ Prepare for Final Exam Semester 2

23 - 29 April 2012

One week "Study Week" Started.
All degree students started prepare their final exam.
And same to me. I also not exempted for this situation.

My midnight oil actually start burned before the study week.

Notes! notes! notes!
My table already full with notes!
>.<
During the midnight,
I still can see many houses still switch on the light.
And my housemates also same.
We seem like fight for how long we can study.

During study especially on midnight,
My stomach seem like to "play" with me. (hungry...>.<)
Haiz... have to find something to eat, so that I can continue my study.

My supper: hot Milo drink and Jacob's Weetmeal
but not enough for my dear hungry stomach!
Although midnight n now is raining,
But the temperature still high in Kampar. (hot, hot, hot >.<)
I can't focused on my studies.

Now I need to pray for God.

"Please let me have a cool environment for study."
"Please let me pass the final examination."

More important...
 "Please don't let my stomach HUNGRY AGAIN!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snow and Rain