Friday, October 12, 2012

Finally...

Exam result released.
I closed my eye, thought and said to myself.
If the result is bad, what should I do?
I thought, and thought the question again and again.
While waited for the page loaded.

I thought a lot and my answer in my heart gave.
If the result is bad, then I quit my studies.
That's is my answer followed my heart.

I opened my eye and saw the result.
I only saw the grades roughly.
And I passed all the subjects.
I so excited and can't wait to told my daddy and mummy.

Daddy asked me to look clearly and carefully again.
I obeyed.
And looked again the result.
STATUS: CANDIDATE TO CONTINUE.
Surely.
I passed all.
I really excited this time.
NOW, I noticed.
PAID HARD WILL HAVE A GREAT FEEDBACK.
I appreciated and will study harder next time to improve my result.
A stone in my heart finally can put down already.
Oops, not put down, is THROW AWAY!!!

***YURI, finally U CAN DO IT***

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snow and Rain