Sunday, November 20, 2011

3rd / Last Station ~ Community Service in Simpang Empat




 We had our last community service in Simpang Empat, a small town or also identified as village.
Once arrived at here, I felt like seem I already back to my hometown – Pantai Remis. People at here more spoke Teochew dialect, this made me felt like I more in my home, because I also speak Teochew mixed with Mandarin with my family.  
Rachel, Tze Wen, Hui Sieng, Winnie and I took charge in “Registeration” but only left Rachel and I to do it, because Tze Wen, Hui Sieng and Winnie were asked by someone else to do another thing.


Rachel n I


Hui Sieng n Po Po
Firstly, we thought the range of age for those people came to register is 71 to 3 years old. Suddenly a “po po” with her granddaughter came for register. She broke the record – be the oldest people at there with her age 86 years old. She still have a very strong and healthy body. All of us wanted to take a picture with her.
Rachel, Tze Wen, Hui Sieng n Po Po 
This look like Family photo
1:30pm, we had to finish our registeration and closed our counter. Many people came late felt disappointed with this. After finished our work, we also be a part of the patients and did the medical check. My blood pressure were low and my spectacle needed to change the new one, because can’t read the number at the wall.
After that, we had our group photo with the doctors and staffs. Then we rushed to bus like a nest of bees because scared can’t had a seat just because this time more people attended this community service.

With fake “Jess Lee”


Our Group Photo



More better


4 of us~

what happen to Winnie???

No comments:

Post a Comment

Snow and Rain