Sunday, November 13, 2011

2nd Station ~ Community Service in Teluk Intan


13 November 2011

  We came to S.R.J.K (C) Phooi Yong which in Teluk Intan, Perak by UTAR bus. The school is opposite to a cookies factory - Sin Yuan Chen. We were very excite, and looking forward for our mentee. I wished that my mentee is a very good student and can be good to me unlike my ex-students.


S.R.J.K (C) PHOOI YONG, Teluk Intan 


  The weather was cool and everyone was looking for the "ladies" and "men". Headmistress is a very nice lady and a smile of pleasure passed across her face. We gathered and our responsible person started call our name and mentees' name.

  After a while, just left 4 of us and 5 of mentees which still haven't called. "Next, Goh..." our responsible person called my name.Finally, my turn. My mentee was a boy, which look quite nice and obedient. He will bring me to the involved classes. Suddenly, I heard the responsible person asked the member left," Among u all, whose Malay language is good?" "She!" my friend, Hui Sieng answered. I wanted to walk faster but can't.
The responsible person let me in charge of 2 mentees. (T.T)

  Kata Nama Am,Khas,Kata Kerja,Ayat Majmuk,Ayat Aktif,Ayat Pasif and Nilai Murni, those were the syllabus we had to teach. Without blackboard and reference books, how can I cover all this with 2 little boy and girl. I wished them can understood what I taught.

  My mentees looked like very boring to my teaching method. I also can felt that, because this time unlike my teaching method in past. When I was a teacher, I can make a fun with my students, but this time I can't make it. Finally, I finished the syllabus within 3 hours and they also suffer within 3 hours too.

  The headmistress treated us very well. She asked the mentees gave us a gift. 
A gift from my mentee
Hui Sieng~

  We had a group photos and some of us captured the photo with their mentee. Then we had our lunch and after that, we went back to Kampar.


our photo
4 of us








No comments:

Post a Comment

Snow and Rain