Saturday, October 29, 2011

1st Station ~ Community Service in Palawan

S. R. J. K(C)Palawan
  A school which in a small village, Lengkap. The school not very big and the number of students and teachers not much, total number only 74 members. It was my 1st community service station.

S.RJ.K (C ) PALAWAN 
  7 a.m, we had to gether at UTAR. 40 of us went to Kampong Palawan, Lengkap by UTAR bus. About an hour, we reached the destination. Our responsible teacher divided us into a few groups. Some group in charge of painting and some in charge of beautifing the school.

  I in charge of painting which painted the green colour in wall. In the painting process, some people had some problem to mix the colour. But the problem was solved when a teacher give them a hand.
I colour the green one
  We gave play our teamwork and finished it within half of the day. I were pleased with my green colour which I painted.

My Group Drawings
Then, Tze Wen, Jessica and I went to disturb Rachel's group and a boy who is young resident in the village.

Rachel's group drawing

the cutie boy
  After we had our lunch which provided by the school, we had a group photo with the school members. After that, we went back to Kampar by UTAR bus.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Snow and Rain